ADV 0.00% 12.5¢ ardiden ltd

Hmm 12m shares trades and SP falling like a rock! Is this one of...

1. 1,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    Hmm 12m shares trades and SP falling like a rock! Is this one of the big investors selling or is this stop-losses falling over. So could be some big investors selling because they know a CR is coming and that they will be able to buy cheaper in the next CR. Alternative is that some big investor is pushing the SP down to hit stop-losses and gobble up the cheap shares. Since there is just 0.6m$ left in the bank a CR will be inevitable. And that does invite/call investors to push down the SP so that the SP average is very low for the CR.

However, my expectation was, and still is, that drill results will be out before the CR comes so that good drill results would put the SP (much) higher so that the share dilution is not too high. Given the amount of shares trading one gets the impression someone knows that the drill results may not be that great......

Anyway, hard to read this one. For now I am happy I bought some cheap shares last week for 1.5c. Hope I remain happy and that we get some good drill results soon. And/or the announcement that the requirements of the term sheet were met and that our Chinese partner agrees to start thinking about constructing the processing plant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.814M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $7.311K 58.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 127649 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 31266 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.50pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.