GRV 0.00% 2.4¢ greenvale energy ltd

I've not spoken to anyone. Just done the calcs based on the...

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I've not spoken to anyone. Just done the calcs based on the publicly available info. I hold shares in Aurum and am waiting for official announcement from them, and unable to comment much further or provide any more info due confidentiality. The posts I've made are all based on the info released by GRV since around June this year when the drilling programme was announced and the structure of the deal was announced. And I believe the original structure did give GRV 30 days to agree the buy in of NEMs 50% holding of GGB. All parties would obviously need to stump up their share of any future development requirements. My guess is the 'new company' will be where the largest fundraising will be, to raise $2-$4m to drill further and bring this to PEA and Feasibility stage. Then debt funding, estimated circa US$60m to build a mine. A 25% share for GRV is still considerable, especially if they expand the resource. I imagine there are some interesting conversations happening between GRV and NEM currently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10439 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 157987 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.