EGR 8.70% 12.5¢ ecograf limited

I should have added, what this also does is to solidify in...

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    I should have added, what this also does is to solidify in investors/graphite buyers minds that KNL is firmly on the path of being a genuine 2-mine producer, irrespective of whether the JV comes off or not. That way, buyers can still negotiate (and are doing so, as evidenced by TK LOI) on future sales from Merelani. The only issue for KNL to solve over coming months is whether that supply will come from the new deposit area (i.e. starting mine from scratch) or whether it will come from the existing Merelani mine.

Regardless, in the medium term, it's going to make KNL much more bankable, and investable. A two mine graphite producer (of world class large flake) is going to command a premium in terms of multiple, when compared to a single mine producer, or a multi-mine producer with inferior assets. The serious money to be made in owning KNL is holding the stock during the development timeframe, and sell out when it's "investment" grade, and Merelani increases the quality of that investment ... significantly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $56.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $55.12K 453.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 66896 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 44539 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.