DCX 0.00% 0.2¢ discovex resources limited

Sorry to hear that skiddie.... Average down, or take the tax...

1. 4,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1417
    Sorry to hear that skiddie.... Average down, or take the tax loss if you have some luck on another share. I hope return to highs.... personally 1c+ would be fine, good crew, MC is small and highly volatile. Fund drilling on prospective tenements/targets is our issue, might be a CR due soon, hence the stand-off in share price, so maybe build cash for that event?

I hope
    • CNB prioritises drilling outside Lady Fanny mining lease (North and south) and hits outstanding copper/Au over a broad scale.
    • DCX justifies its belief to a court that it does hold 17.5% of the LF mining lease.
    • CNB other drilling locations eg. Burke and Wills is very much open and exciting with interesting wide spaced drill intercepts, free carrying DCX.
    • Love DCX tenemements west of Newman, for gold, a tricky area for a gold find at commercial scales. Some extremely high grade intercepts from nieghbours like PGD , but have only shown, so far, very short clearly visible intervals and narrow spatial spreads, sporadic.
    • Assays from soil sampling over some interesting structures due soon and some recon AC drilling at Murphy's in December. Rio Tinto drilled 3 recon holes on our lease for their iron ore option, assays due, may feed into addtional fees and ulitmately loyalties.

17.5% share with CNB gives us prospectively about 22kT of copper, 12koz Gold (~$240M US of copper/Au, say it is worth 2% in its current condition in ground, speculative as to mining go-ahead... ~$5M US).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.