CR9 0.00% 1.1¢ corella resources ltd

Ann: Maiden Mineral Resource Estimate of 24.7Mt for Tampu Project, page-93

1. 2,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    The Scoping Study, and supposed Offtake Agreement has absolutely nothing to do with " Assay delays". The Ore has already returned the dreamed of Purities.

The ongoing problem for this Company. And this resource. And the plethora of others like it is, that there is no DSO market for it. Most certainly the case from a HPA perspective, and will remain so until until such times as at least One entity anywhere on this Planet starts to commercially produce HPA from Ores such as these. Presently the technology/processes for doing so are not proven at anything beyond Desk Top study levels.

Further to the afore stated., I can assure you that the Entities that are progressing this Technology., Are not now, nor ever will be looking at White Dams in WA for Processing Material. They have Hundreds of years of material (10ktpa end product), sitting on the surface, in Aus., Already at JORC compliant Measured status, readily adjacent infrastructure and Port facility's.

"Do yourself a favour and make contact with Tony and hear what he has to say and you’ll be whistling a very different tune".

I have never known a Company Director to openly admit a single negative relative to the prospects of the potential growth of their Companies. Make of that as you will.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.116M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $1K 90.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 194318 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 829988 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.