TSO 0.00% 3.0¢ tesoro gold ltd

I hadn't realized you were so altruistic. Do us all another...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    I hadn't realized you were so altruistic. Do us all another favour and stop talking it down. Previously, I've seen Zeff pressed for his guestimate of what The MRE might be, i believe it was an interview, fairly recently on Crux Investor. He said it would be above 500,000 ounces, and shrugged off a million ounces. 660,000 is substantially above 500,000. Lot's of inferred resource at Ternera, and fair to presume it will be there, considering only one hole has failed to find gold. Ternera East is at the foot of a ridge of outcropping mineralisation and a wall of quartz that is clesrly visible on Google Earth, have you had a look? The significance of high grades in that step-out hole to The East should not be underestimated, as that same North/South Fault extends right through the mountainside up through Torro Blanco, with outcropping mineralization at surface, and concentrated gold at depth. All North/South Faults are recognized as main vectors for gold mineralization, and evidence so far conforms to suggest that Torro Blanco fault will add significant value to El Zorro. Have a look at it, on Google Earth look down upon Ternera from up top of Torro Blanco, see Tesoro working away below, like little ants collecting breadcrumbs, pan around, in 3D view from up on top, and it becomes obvious this is a monster, extending over 4km from Ternera East up through Torro Blanco. South of Ternera, it is not hard to delineate the fault passing through the Western face of El Diamante, zigzagging back towards the East then deeper into the South from there. Exploitation Licences for Torro Blanco are still Pending Approval. The real prize lies beyond the scope of The MRE. That's a necessary step, to accelerate Permiting, and let's be fairly certain that performance bonuses for Management will be reinvested into El Zorro. Drone Hill and Torro Gordo are also worth inspecting on Google Earth, similar ridge of outcrop trending NW from Ternera, but more shattered from colliding with the main North/South faultzone that runs floor to ceiling from Ternera East to Torro Blanco. Irressistable force met immovable object, and the immovable object won. A wall of quartz and gold, what's the elevation there at Torro Blanco, whatever it is it plunges to depth, and significantly average height is not much above sea level, which is geological ideal for gold. There's too much slander here on Hot Copper, and it's undue, considering 87% of spending has been in direct exploration adding ounces and identifying the geological model. There are no evil supervillains squandering money, or deceiving shareholders. This is a genuine exploration with promise and potential, and it's been hinted at, but can't legally be declared as it remains highly prospective and not yet scientifically quantified. But these are experienced Geologists, and they're here for a reason. Management are heavily invested in this project, doing their best to secure maximum tenure, adding value for shareholders, wanting to exit the other major partner in a timely and fair negotiation, and intent upon building a modest open pit mine, and with capacity for expansion and longevity. The MRE was not disappointing, as the downrampers make it out to be. There are many disgruntled shareholders who are too ready to degrade TSO now, they're bitter, and worried about losing money, and i see opinions here are venting some of that fear and anger and uncertainty. Some made emotional decisions and got out, and might be better off, if they get back in, with no real skin off. Zeff has stated, his opinion, the share price had gotten a bit ahead of itself, topping out over 50 cents, but he also has expressed quite honestly, it was cheap at 18 Cents. Too cheap at 18, you can read him like a book, he's very direct and not deceptive or misleading. Now at 12 cents, TSO is undervalued. Buying into Junior Explorers, we are getting in early, we the shareholders have the advantage here, because TSO needs our support, and with power we have responsibility, and i've seen not a trace of any reason to dishonor The Team at TSO, from Management, to Drill Rig Operators, and Everyone in between. And a lot of loyal long term Shareholders too, who are tired of the belittling attitudes of some, here, on this , forum. I consider, the negativity here, and on Twitter, is having a profoundly negative influence, and if it continues unchecked it may become its own self fulfilling prophecy, and bring about the destruction of this very worthy venture, reaping nothing but lost opportunity and regret and misery. You, Sassiandra, are begrudgingly well liked here, you do hold up your side of the debate, but at some point you might be more of an asset if you adopted an alternative mindset and celebrated some of the success, of which there has been plenty already, and no doubt with plenty more to come. Sub ten cents, i thought you'd be invested. It dipped to 9.6 cents. Where were ya? How low do you think it will go? Things are progressing nicely enough here. There really isn't any catastrophe here. Institutional Investors are in this at 27cents. They won't be getting burnt. I've bought and sold, and made money several times here. At present, i'm averaged down to 15 cents, and well enough positioned for the upside. I can wait for new announcements, and i believe TSO can find as much gold as they want to find, and it isn't hard to see where it is. The infered resource just at Ternera is not hard to justify, and i look forward to getting power and water and it's exciting for everyone invested, getting the MRE done was a lot of work, tick it off, it's a pass to the next level, and sure, people make mistakes and often it's important little things not quite double-checked as the Announcement falls due. All those tiny details tend to become a distraction, and then you overlook a couple of statements that are open to misinterpretation. I don't expect perfection, and can appreciate an earnest effort. And see how likeable The Team is, here. I look at other CEO's and they have greed written all over their smug faces, but Zeff is a sweet guy. The Team works well together, and when granted independance, without supervision, they excel. TSO is an adventure, and we're invited to come along. Management would like us to share in the excitement and the enrichment of this unfolding experience. You could be part of it, Sassiandra. Instead of people watching, loosen up a little, get up and dance. Spend a few dollars. That's all it takes, to make it real. You only live once. It would be a sad thing, to see you left on the bench, when the shareprice surges on some spectacular drill results. You don't want to go home with a troll, after midnight, for lack of other sympathizers. Can you see, how negatively that might affect you, and your opinion, if you desperately tried to claw back control when TSO starts to run away, without you. Here, we'd be like, Sassiandra's gone real quiet. Real lump in the throat, just thinking about it, now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 164025 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.59pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.