TSO 0.00% 2.8¢ tesoro gold ltd

Overall i agreed with Bobasteve, but not so much the last...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Overall i agreed with Bobasteve, but not so much the last paragraph. True in part, they wanted the performance shares, BUT the MRE was a necessary step regardless of the performance shares aspect. Getting The MRE done enables TSO to progress more rapidly with getting Permits. And yes, there was miscommunication, but i wasn't confused about it, because i've studied recent interviews and as i understand it, Zeff had a wry chuckle at other Miners relying on a gold price above $1700 to be viable, and mentioned that a lot of them are in Western Australia. It's been stated many times that TSO is a low cost explorer, looking to be a low cost producer. The MRE confused people, but there was other information there to clarify things, and almost 500,000 Ounces could be extracted just by specifically targetting higher grade zones within Ternera, instead of the 0.3g/t cut-off, from recall i think 1.4g/t cut-off was yielding the vast majority of the resource. It's all too easy to be unclear when you've made a presumption that the information is out there and has been understood. I'm not arguing that there was a miscommunication, but it seems unfair to suggest it was a desperate fumble whilst clutching at performance shares. The Company Directors, are holding 15% of the shares, and it is nonsensicle to think the performance shares are any more important than the prevailing share price. There'll be a few regrets, but no guilt or shame, and yes let's blame Zeff, for making a mistake, but it's not like he threw us all under the bus in order to get some performance shares.
    Last edited by Axolotl: 03/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $21.78K 746.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 247113 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.