TSO 0.00% 3.7¢ tesoro gold ltd

Ann: Maiden Mineral Resource Estimate sets foundation at El Zorro, page-180

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    This link was shared a bit earlier, by Sixela. Just seemed out of context, there, amongst the negativity. Here it is again, pretty close to a Primary Source of information, and really worth a closer look because this is the most relevant up to date information presently available. No red flags here. Not sure how anyone could interpret this as negative. Personally i love the bits about the Geologists frothing to get stuck into some of these other prime targets. The chief geologist feeling Ternera isn't 'it' but merely a tiny bit of a much larger resource. I'd refer anyone back to my very first post on hot copper, where i described the same. I wrote to TSO by email, and i jumped up and down about the geology when viewed from google earth, and taking cues from the recent realization that the north/south trending faults were now recognized as more significant. My email may have gone straight into spam, i got no reply. I shared my opinion here in that earliest post, and find it a little frustrating to be drowned out by other more negative attention grabbing worse than worthless posts by pessimists. Hearing this validation in this interview is sweet indeed. So many other new classic lines are delivered here in this interview. Zeff is almost forgetting to throw in the word 'potentially' and can almost but not quite set aside the formalities of not overhyping the stock, now an MRE is released. Just as well there's so much negativity in the market reaction, to help keep Zeff in check. We almost have a breach, here. Some are more than ready to formally report the man. He almost maybe kind of didn't quite retract the statement that this 'will' be a mine. Confidence of this level is almost a crime in this business. Me, i'm just still figuring out how i can get more Shares, while the price is 'cheap.' Did he say 'cheap'? Surely, he's not quite allowed to say that, that's almost wildly speculative, even from someone who probably has a clearer perspective than most of Us.
    Last edited by Axolotl: 04/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.