CLA 0.00% 1.2¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: Maiden Mineral Resource for Celsius' Sagay Cu-Au Project, page-13

1. 98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39

Appreciate your reply and optimism.

However here are the facts

1. CLA is only a $20m company.

2. CLA only got a few million $A in the bank atm.

3. 6x directors sitting at CLA’s board, 5x Anglo-Saxon background directors are in their 50-60s, do you really expect someone at this stage of his/hercareer, can be eager as sh*t to get a virgin mine into Operation by 2024, as they claimed??

4. Be realistic, with this petty tin cash in hand and their past spending pattern, they literally need to do CR every 3-6 months, every year, for $3-5m every time.

5. Amongst over 1k penny stock companies in ASX, very few can turn themselves from prospects/projects, into actual operations.

6. Without a solid decision and plan, if the current CLA board keeps doing what they have been doing, they are simply milking our $$. They won’t go anywhere, SP will fluctuate between 1-4c forever, ie penny shi*t in perpetuity.

7. WTH does a company with such limited resources, have to invest in 3x large projects?

8. You can literally obtain a certain % of rare earth elements, gold, graphite..you name it, from your backyard, yes, your backyard, in the end, it is just about investment and return.

I trust the existence and quality CLA’s resources, 100%.

I trust everyone, just not the evilness inside them.

All IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $2.039K 172.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 15532931 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 289438 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.