AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Maiden Mineral Resource - Manono Lithium Project, page-110

1. 589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Lots of posts already which I haven't sifted through, so apologies if this has already been mentioned but my two cents are as follows.

1) Another tick for management, well done - new logo, (partial) new management, new direction
    2) FAST TRACK PROJECT DEVELOPMENT, this speaks VOLUMES
    3) This stock has been a day traders dream for sometime, a pip here and pip there......this IMO will now slow, for those who fear of getting burnt - expect a steady news stream
    4) For those that hold the stock, forget moaning about no price rise or too little price rise or down on the day etc....think about the BIG picture - what is that one may ask ? Perhaps most IMPORTANT (imo) is that now the initial JORC is announced, this to me brings the players on the side lines clearly back into play. They will have been anticipating this day and will now begin to move their chips into position.
    5) Let's not talk about JV/TO at this price that price - after the circus of the past several months we need to walk before we can run. However, given the sheer SIZE of this resource, I expect those on the side lines and possible NEW PLAYERS NOW begin to sit up and notice !!!
    6) Personally at 14c or wherever we are currently trading, I am more bullish now than when the stock was trading in the 30's despite the bank balance showing otherwise.
    6) For those who have been incredibly patient, give yourself a pat on the back - yes we're not out of the woods yet, but the path is clearing !

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.