CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

Great Quarterly report.? We should all feel so relieved that...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Great Quarterly report.? We should all feel so relieved that they seem to be on the right track concentrating on the Muchea ground and being more upfront with us all . Or are they ?

I’m not going to point out there obvious oversight in telling the truth in there quarterly report ….

“The Company could not complete the Conditions Precedent in the time allotted and FNQ declined an offer for an extension of the exclusivity agreement.”

Opps I just did!

Show me where FNQ declined an extension?? They know I know we all know the Sandbox was going to be voted down by major shareholders.. For obvious reasons.. It was not going to work , they wanted to pay $8.8 million for it to Costello and Co and issue themselves 90 million options as stated ..to get CONTROL of the company.. Fact!!!

As I mentioned on the 16/7 , watch the Cranstons, Mains etc bring in another project (Probably off another Known Associate) as they can’t help themselves (This Time it will be under 15% of company ) as this doesn’t attract share holder approval, and opening the door for there justification for loading up on there options.. AGAIN.. Then they need to raise capital again to meet Expenditures on the New Ground and issue them to close associates at a cheap price. Why ? To get control !!

I could be wrong … Anyone want a wager on it ?? Haaaaa

It really grates on me people in these positions can’t play a straight bat and do what best for US ALL.. not positioning themselves first..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.216K 304K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1446000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1138228 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.