CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

Ann: Maiden Muchea West Silica Sand Resource 93Mt at 99.71% SiO2, page-14

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    well 3EB should the directors aspirations be to line their own pockets and conjure up total control of the company which appears to be firming up now with the failed Sandbox deal, i mean why else wouid you issue your board with such a generous options package , enough to place the three directors in the top 4 shareholders in the company , with their long list of misdemeanors and failed transactions i am sure that the ASX and the major shareholders will be going over any future 'proposals' with a fine tooth comb. Having said that i do understand why they would like a larger stake in this project!!!!

i also agree that failed control plays rarely just evaporate so there may more than lilely be another mates deal going forward , however with morons like this trust is a rare commodity as ultimately one will be angling to stich up the other as part any such deal anyway , they just cant help themselves and as such are their own worst enemy. Rather than focusing on the task at hand they sit around watching reruns of the Bold and the Beautiful and think thats business. Amatuers really, want to be's that just dont have what it takes Eventually the bad eggs begin to smell and are tossed out, and real progress begins .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.236K 309K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3256498 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 913228 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.