CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

lithium?? What a great idea…..Original!! You must know something...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    lithium?? What a great idea…..Original!! You must know something Durr.. Or just a guess?? Haaaaa

Look If it’s a strong play that is cost relative to the project that hasn’t got hidden agendas behind it .. Or should I say Mates getting loaded up containing a planned behind the scenes “basically inside of trading” IM ALL FOR IT !!

Be Sure of this Durr .. This Company is trading where it is NOT BECAUSE ITS sitting on what will be the Worlds Largest High Grade deposit of Silica Sand .. It’s trading where it is because of the current board running it down, On purpose for the reasons of….. Wanting more of a share first ! And control ..and what I’ve witnessed Greed, and Incompetence!!

Can the board be over turned/ousted ? Yes it can in time but by the time that comes they would have gained control so Probably not ! As Peter Main just got a vote of confidence 2 months ago (Right or WRONG ) DO YOU THINK Cranston put himself up for re-election … NOT A CHANCE IN HELL !!! As he knows he wont get voted for !! So WHO is going to be there Sacrificial Lamb ??Ohhhh the Geo Poor Peter Baaaaarrrrhhh Baaaaarrrr Baton.. will be made to look bad and he’s the best out of the bad bunch..

Cranstons been Silver Spoon fed from Daddy since the day little Evan got a Porsche for his 17th Birthday.. Shame his dad isn’t on the board as He’s apparently a good operator and has some balls and integrity.. Evan Has very small ones (Apparently) haaaaaa .Look I Don’t know him THAT well…

Call me cynical call me Paranoid, A Lamb can be Sheared but a Leopard won’t be and nor will his spots change..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.216K 304K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1446000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1138228 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.