CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

Well there Miss/Mrs/ Mr? Lucyno 100% They are causing the lack...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Well there Miss/Mrs/ Mr? Lucyno 100% They are causing the lack of Interest in the Project .. I mean seriously Look at how many announcements they have made on actual work they have done over the last 13months on Muchea Silica.. to get interest in and from the market ? Not The ShitBox Ground.. The real reason for why this company “Carbine” is still got its head (Just) above water and raised funding for.
    Surprisingly it’s not just for there Wages, Queensland holidays or paying lawyers fees on agreements and Option payments and failed attempts on projects due to lack of due-diligence .

My point is there waisting time , money and general
    effort on doing everything to push too progress the main event ..

WHO IS OR WHO ARE THE BROKER(s) THEY HAVE GOT IN BEHIND THIS PROJECT ??

I might be missing them BACKING or buying up on the market or failed to read the write ups anywhere from anyone?

The Company Name (Carbine) has to be changed!! ??
    You mention it to Brokers or people in the industry you get “Ohh yeh Carbine hmmmm” FAILED!! It’s used, finished and should be buried!!

Unfortunately it needs to Start Fresh with The behind the scenes people that run this company ..gone.. Evan ? Let’s face it .. That’s who runs it as far as I’ve worked out and that’s who started the company and failed all investors money time and time again Project after Project ? . How do you make them or him accountable.. As he won’t?

Change Name!!
    Change The Decision Makers
    Get Broker Backing
    Get International Interest. (Japanese, Korean, China) AUSTRALIAN.
    Its called Marketing and you have something that can be marketed .. THE WORLDS LARGEST SOMETHING!!!

Just do your job and what’s best for company or Piss-Off!! Seriously..

Ohhh I still havernt seen the Mining Lease Application go on ?? what can’t get on the ground due to Weather .. If so READ THE MINING ACT!! There’s other ways to do it if access can’t be obtained due to conditions…

ANYWAY Lucy and Durr That’s why bar (Not Capable or Incompetence) is why THE SHARE PRICE IS WHERE IT IS!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.236K 309K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3256498 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 913228 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.