CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

Yeh Well Mr B you wouldn’t want to Back there Horse out on the...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Yeh Well Mr B you wouldn’t want to Back there Horse out on the Track ..

Mate I happen to be keeping a close “Eye” on these Muppets (Lack) of Activities.. Looking closer I think $303,000 of it is The Stamp Duty payment that’s required on the Purchase of the Muchea Tenement having a value of $6 Million What I can see.. Good that someone else is keeping tabs on them.. …

The Other $132,000 would be for there Holidays they had in Queensland doing “Due-Diligence” on that 1st Class Asset called Sand Box … Which should have been a email back replying Simply .. SORRY NOT FOR US..

But let’s be assured they will be spending as much as they can so that a raising of funds will be required at a VERY LOW Suppressed SHARE PRICE … TO that Sophisticated institution they have backing this project???? . Then the board can justify all there HARD work they have been doing and try AGAIN to get there 90 million yes 90 Million
    shares/options they missed out on that they thought appropriate to issue themselves for the failed Sand Box Deal !!

Watch for the first opportunity they get to try issue themselves Millions of Shares/Options .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.216K 304K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1446000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1138228 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.