CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

hang on a minute I am just trying to get my head around all this...

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    hang on a minute I am just trying to get my head around all this , is the suggestion here that after the Carbine decision makers agreed with the vendors to terms around the acquisition of the Muchea project (including their own performance based remuneration bonuses) on completion of their maiden drilling program and on obtaining the quite extraordinary results and now with the realisation of how fortunate they have been to have such a prized asset land in their laps, they propose a fairly ordinary additional acquisition and load it up with facilitator options because they now feel aggrieved and undervalued by their own negotiations for this acquisition ? surely not.

Should the major shareholders have revoked the Sandbox acquisition under these circumstances you would feel that the boards best option here going forward would be to start adding some market cap to this project in order to obtain some of their negotiated performance hurdles as the longer it takes and the more raisings they need along the way the harder and harder those bench marks are going to be achieved, and in addition to that what transpires during the next 12 months would want to make the shareholders happy as should the major shareholders now have some understanding of who's front of mind in boardroom discussions, there maybe some carnage at the next AGM if they believe their best endeavours have been underrepresented by the board during that period.

Its like a season of Days of our Lives, " like silica sands through the hour glass ........"

interesting 12 months coming up i feel. glad to be a part of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.216K 304K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1446000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1138228 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.