HCT 0.00% 1.0¢ holista colltech limited

You are entitled to your opinion but I find it inconsistent with...

1. 1,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 349
    You are entitled to your opinion but I find it inconsistent with your original sentiment. In case you haven't noticed, the last 18 months has been a turbulent time for the markets, especially for the micro-caps. I take on board your concerns but I actually feel that HCT has performed reasonably well over that time period (not the SP, obviously) given the constraints of lockdowns and supply chain issues. The SP has not yet recovered from the resolved legal issues that prompted an inquiry by the ASX. It is my belief that the market is a little gun shy at the moment and the micro-caps are off the radar. That will change and companies like HCT who have cash flow and potential will benefit greatly once the market goes in search of companies with those qualities. You must have seen something positive in the company for you to have become a SH in the first instance??? HCT is still under the ASX microscope to some degree so today's announcement cannot be construed as BS. Nor the previous few announcements. I enjoyed your positive posts when you were a holder so it is a pity that you have let your disappointment colour your current posts. Anyway, good luck with your future investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.