AUQ 4.88% 3.9¢ alara resources limited

"Commenting on the maiden Ore Reserve, Managing Director, Justin...

1. 6,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    "Commenting on the maiden Ore Reserve, Managing Director, Justin Richard said: “Following the upgrade of the Washihi copper-gold resource statement in September, and in light of recent feedback from the Mining Authority, Alara are pleased to confirm an Ore Reserve for the Al Hadeetha Copper-Gold Project, underpinning a 1 Mtpa copper concentration plant over an initial 10-year mine life.”

"Regulatory - Alara is currently compliant with all legal and regulatory requirements. All government permits, licenses and statutory approvals are either granted or in the process of being granted. "

Operating costs of $26.95/t are underpinned by local costs, local operators and test work showing good recoveries with minimal quantities of reagents. A Copper price and Gold price of US$5,593/t and US$1,200/oz respectively were adopted as the base case for the financial modelling, which showed t"hat the Project will deliver a Net Present Value (NPV9%) of US$39 million (AUD$52m)and an Internal Rate of Return (IRR) of 26%. Total preproduction capital cost is estimated at approximately US$50 million, including mining, processing, surface infrastructure and working capital"

I havent got time right now to get my head around the numbers, but a pity there was no mention around mine commencement timing ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.002(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $28.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 3.9¢ $4.192K 103.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22742 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 87092 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.