AUQ 4.88% 3.9¢ alara resources limited

Ann: Maiden Ore Reserve - Al Hadeetha Copper-Gold Project, page-36

1. 6,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Goldy,

The position of the company this time last year was still pure speculation about projects moving forward. Alot of investors from this forum were buying up based on Mows research ( which was fantastic ) and following him. The reality is, it was always going to take much more time for Oman to provide a licence as there was DFS, drilling upgrade to be announced in 2016. Until this happened of course a licence wouldn't be given. Right now we have completed everthing, including a plan to mine to final piece. Right now the recent announcements advise the licence is a matter of processing procedures ( which take along time in countries like these ) and not a matter of if but when. So be very comfortable that it wont be another 12 months of waiting, as everything is procedural now with PMA in which the CEO is completely supporting to happen. Today AUQ is about to happen sooner rather than later, no more speculation like 2015 but a matter of being patient a couple more months. The expo will be very interesting as many questions will hedge around why hasn't the ML been given from other investors watching with interest before they invest into Oman. I have no doubt answers will be provided and clarity will be given on timelines. Watch for January 2017 and onwards! game breaking about to happpen.

Daning

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.002(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $28.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 3.9¢ $4.192K 103.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22742 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 87092 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.