MRC 4.76% 2.2¢ mineral commodities ltd

Hi Fjord If the performance shares were granted to the...

1. 15,777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6800
    Hi Fjord

If the performance shares were granted to the directors, we will see a change of director in the next few days. If they were granted to employees, we won't know who the shares were granted too.
    I am not sure why you are making such a fuss about this, Shareholders have previously voted to issues these shares, if you don't want them issued, you should vote against the resolutions at the AGM.

Regarding the current share price, have you considered the impact of yours and Marcus's posts?

We have already seen this morning you have provided 2-3 posts which are all false and misleading, where I have had to correct your questions or allegations against MRC or its management. If you spend the 2-3 minutes researching (which would have been quicker than writing a post) you would quickly discover the answer and would save you the embarrassment of misleading the forum.

I don't think I have ever seen shareholders post such misinformation and are wanting the company to fail. I am also surprised you haven't made one positive comment about this announcement, it is a game changer for shareholders, where we could be soon (within 2-3 years) producing twice the amount of heavy metals as 2021 production for the cost of US$6mil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $21.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $1.938K 86.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 344373 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 183653 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.