MRC 0.00% 2.6¢ mineral commodities ltd

Did you see the link showing Peter Torre still as secretary,...

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144

Did you see the link showing Peter Torre still as secretary, despite your accusations and defamations that I am misleading?

Did you see it also shows David Baker still there?

This shows no corporate respect for the new incomings and it demonstrates lack of competence in maintaining good information in the public setting fo a website. Months later the public Information is out of date, incorrect and therefore technically misleading, unlike the comedy of deception you accuse me of, this is tangible, real and in the public domain. It make you wonder if they fail at this, then are there other things to bbbe concerned about?

People make decisions regarding investments based on collective information and when it is all over the place, as MRC's indeed is, then it leads to uninformed situations.
    That is what it is.

Not dissimilar to MRC lodging an application with asx to issue shares to AU Mining and ticking the box 7,2 that 10.11.3 doesn't apply, when at the very least 10,11.5 should apply in discretion to avoid doubt. I believe it was the same legal guy who checked that application before sending as the one who should be ensuring that the information on the website is current, accurate and not in err of any rules.

No wonder there is no serious media attention when they cant even get the data on the website current and correct. Serious media just laughs at stuff like this.

10.11.5 A person who's relationship wth the entity or a person referred to in rule 10.11.1 to 10.11.4 is such that in ASX's opinion the issue or agreement should be approved buy shareholders. This refers to ASX being able to take a position alternative to 10.11.3 to avoid doubt and the option for a company to request asx do so under this rule.

But a corporate counsel well versed in such matters would know that wouldn't he/she?
    Otherwise if not then they would not be fit for purpose and should be removed imminently, that what would generally happen.

It is not relevant if there was a breach or not. It is more than close enough to the edge that aSx should have been asked to look at it under 10.11.5, which is not forgoing the issue of 10.11.3 should that apply in any case.

Above and beyond all this, as stated months ago, this team is futile. They have achieved nothing that has replenished value. A big fat zero.

The announcement you keep waffling on about is nothing. It means zero, there is no merit to it. And when there are signs that moineyt will be flowing into teh back and the share price going up, I will be more Ethan happy to congratulate them. Until then, they have to earn it and it is an up hill battle on a snow slope with broken show shoes and the aquavit bottle is empty.

Hoot Hoot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.