GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Hello More 4 LessYou used to comment more than anyone on this...

1. 886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    Hello More 4 Less

You used to comment more than anyone on this forum and now you post less than anyone infact you have stopped.
    Your last post stated what you liked about GMV .
    I am just wondering whether you still stand by your convictions and believe in the future success of this company.
    Company has done a wonderful job ? Not really .
    and probably all the same reply to all of your comments.
    Please dont get me wrong here I am a GMV Supporter I have to be due to the amount of shares I currently hold.
    As they say hind sight is a wonderful thing ,so is reflection and knowledge.
    You made it clear that many holders did not understand GMV I will be the first to agree with that statement now . As I have not really managed to understand how or why the Doctor has traveled the path that he has so far with our company.(Particularly with the financing of the business)
    I also believe if he had a second chance he would have done this a completely different way.
    GMV has come a long way over the years and for me they have done most of this the hard way . All i hope is that they can finally get something right and that something that all share holders and the "MARKET" want to see would appear to be revenue because without it we are doomed . No more capital raises because next time he will be going to a pawn shop in my opinion.
    Anyway thats my Sumday rant over i feel a bit better for it and can i say can we leave share price predictions and the sale of products figures out for the time being.
    And i wonder , for the moment, whether we should even leave the calculations from the idtf out for time being . Lets all hope and pray we can increase next quarters
    revenue then at least we might make it back into double figures.
    Go GMV

GLTAH

D

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.