NC6 4.55% 2.1¢ nanollose limited

As a shareholder you have every right to email them directly to...

1. 375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    As a shareholder you have every right to email them directly to ask these questions. However I've seen other companies withhold the values of their deals, which is why I'm not expecting to see those details. If this one order was company-sustaining or indicative of that, I doubt they would have said that it was non-material.

Googling the costs of similar materials (or the materials they're aiming to replace) makes me think the 340kg order would have only been around $50-100k AUD.

R&D costs for the quarter where they completed the third pilot spin of 500kg of material was $131k, though they also did work on MicroGel that quarter so the costs would be split between these programs.
    You'd have to assume they would want to offset the cost of the spin with their sale price so that they can run further spins. At this point in time they're still testing, growing inventory, sending samples out, etc. so I doubt the cost would be marked up much higher than that, they need to play ball and get their fabric into the hands of more brands to test and familiarise themselves with the product. The mark-up will come later once they build a network and demand increases.

That's my take. We're still early days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NC6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $3.612M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $2.467K 117.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 84947 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NC6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.