AUR 0.00% 0.9¢ auris minerals limited

Ann: Maiden RC Drill Program to Commence at Feather Cap, page-10

1. 13,779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 680
    From the SFR report I linked.

Morck Well Project - 15 AC holes were completed for a total of 1,420m. These holes were designed as a 400x100m infill pattern to provide high quality litho-geochemical data as well ASX:SFR 20 January 2022 Page 18 of 22 as key geological information to delineate the upper Narracoota stratigraphy, known to be a host to VMS-style mineralisation.

Now have a look at this from the same report. The blue circled parts are SFR/AUR and are identified. The arrow with a ? though is not identified, but I reckon that it's a potential copper target on SFR/AUR land, and at a guess where the said air core drilling occurred. SFR hit massive sulphides on AUR's land a few years back, 15/5/18 in fact. Here is the West Australian's report at the time:

Shares in Auris Minerals are rampaging today after drilling at the company’s Morck’s Well East Project near Meekathara detected copper mineralisation that could ultimately feed Sandfire Resources’ nearby DeGrussa processing plant.
    Auris was up 70 per cent to 9.6¢ at midday after Sandfire released results of a drilling campaign launched under a farm-in deal with Auris.
    Sandfire said it found significant copper mineralisation, which is a precursor to the Karl Simich-led miner earning a 70 per cent interest in the Morck’s Well project via the farm-in arrangement.
    Under the terms of the deal, Sandfire needs to define at least 50,000 tonnes of copper to guarantee access to a resource that could keep the processing facility at the nearby DeGrussa Copper Mine alive past 2022.
    Sandfire said a new reverse drilling campaign will start next week to prove up the initial aircore drilling results, which the miner cautioned could lead to down-hole contamination.
    Shares in Sandfire were up 4.48 per cent at $8.62 at midday.
    Auris chief executive Wade Evans said the drilling results validated the explorer’s decision to jump into bed with Sandfire on areas close to DeGrussa while going it alone in other parts of the Bryah Basin.

SFR 201 22 Q report.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $135 15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 718 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 496042 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.53pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.