CAI 0.00% 13.0¢ calidus resources limited

Great analysis and technical input and so accurate.But, and this...

1. 345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Great analysis and technical input and so accurate.

But, and this is the most critical but, how can you increase gold production and recovery when the grade never existed in the very first place?

I think it’s a bloody good question.

Lets restructure debt, let’s restructure hedges, let’s blame the contractor, the financier, let’s do the most horrible corporate gold deal we have seen in a very long time, which by the way, includes the assets of one of the biggest gold scams and value destruction events in recent/living memory, let’s blame fire, Covid, flood, let’s blame everything and anyone, and if all else fails, we will have the Hotcopper heroes convincing anyone that is still not sure, to “stay the course” and “block the internet Trollls” ……..have I forgot anyone/anything?

If the gold never existed, it can not manifest and appear. Nor will the challenges of metallurgy, recovery and chemistry miraculously be resolved because “Dave said so”.

Its somewhat unhinged and, if approached appropriately, a class action against these so called qualified people should be challenged and charges laid and loses recovered from the sale of these thieves assets.

Alas, not at this time but it’s coming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $98.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.8¢ $189.1K 1.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 711113 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 55816 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ 678347
Last updated 14.31pm 13/05/2024 ?
CAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.