CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Ann: Maiden Reserve at Bulletin to drive step-change, page-32

1. 7,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2085
    Hi winternight

CAI tweeted on Feb 16 that the main ore body of Blue Bar is scheduled to be intersected in March
    https://twitter.com/CalidusLtd

That means the majority of this quarter will be ore mined from Klondyke. That is useful because it will give us a more reliable indication of how the pit is performing. Production numbers might still show a low head grade if the cut back has hampered access to the pit floor. If they can get .9g/t then the probability they meet the full 6 months guidance is high and we should see an end of the downward pressure on the SP. I would like to see a minimum of 16k ozs produced this 1/4 (that would take a lot of worry out of things) but it might come in lighter than that..

I am not one for distrusting management. If they say they can deliver 32k to 37k ozs in the 2nd half then that is what I am expecting. If they do not roll forward any more of the hedge then 21k ozs must be delivered at $2367 and between 11k to 16k ozs will be sold at spot. Blue Bar will not be a big contributor this 1/4 so the cash position might still be a bit weak. The projection from management was Blue Bar would contribute ~7k to ~8k ozs so that means the next 1/4 will show the improvements. I would like to see 20k ozs for the final 1/4. The pit floor of Klondyke should be fully accessible (with improved strip ratio) and Blue bar will be in full production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.