AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Ann: Maiden Reserves Exceed Expectations for Antas Copper, page-120

1. 183 Posts.
    I'm actually with Awoonga on this timeline thing. I think setting themselves up for Q1 was really hopeful and I didn't buy it when they first mentioned it almost a year ago I think. People need to understand that timelines for the most part are targets and realistically they usually don't get it done on time. I would say between Q2/Q3 is a more realistic target which is 1 year to construction.

But then again... if you saw a company that will give at least 3c? return and the SP is 11c and you know they are in full construction and only a quarter or two away.. won't people invest in it? And I guess in this respect I'm with KK and Kalenn and all the long termers on this. Who really cares about the SP before they construct. It can fall back to 6c because really that's not based on anything but panic selling or people getting bored. What is fact is the project and the potential returns it's going to be giving out to its shareholders. When a company like AVB starts producing and EARNING, no one can cap this stock. PE of 8-10 would still give this close to a dollar stock and that's only with the copper we know of so far.

Traders beware... AVB has in the past shown to be very unpredictable with the SP roller coaster ride
    Believers and Supports... hang tight because now more than ever this company is indeed transforming into something special

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.