AQI 0.00% 1.5¢ alicanto minerals limited

accumulating was difficult I found back when I first started...

1. 436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    accumulating was difficult I found back when I first started around 5”s and 6”s I thought it had broken away from there for good.(stupid optimism).

I do agree with you’re views on the co but I get the sense that the current drilling program isn’t showing strong visuals due to the lack of updates, coupled with Sweden’s Recent lockdown drama and COVID response I see further delays hence more time for this market marker to accumulate more.

also the previous visuals although promising weren’t breathe taking like when they previously struck VMS deposits at wolf mountain. Unless the assays are outstanding I feel we’ll have some strong resistance for a while. Leaving some more weak hands to drop there load in the interim.

The driving down of the SP is occurring by bridging the gaps with large amounts we now have a large gap in the aftermarket all the way to 10.5 they’ll def it let take it further from here while newsflow is weak. My guess is they’ll get all the way down to 7”s which is where I’ll be keen to steal some of there accumulation

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $433 28.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 363205 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.38pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.