BC8 12.5% 36.0¢ black cat syndicate limited

Ricky99I agree. All that info is due within the next couple of...

1. 12,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3146
    Ricky99
    I agree. All that info is due within the next couple of months. Once its sorted, they can go after finance. They already have the mill so we don't have long to wait. That mill is going to be super helpful in keeping the numbers and time frames in check imo. Once the money is done, this can be up and running well with a years time frame. I seem to remember management looking to do it in 6 months. That might take a little longer these days with covid issues. That is where the Kalgoorlie location and key personnel lined up make a big difference. The short term issue has been that seller and a super thin market. They wont let it breath. It wanted to the other day but they hurt themselves and the stock again. News flow has been slowed down for all resource companies because of restricted labs but we are due some results any tick. Nothing changed from the big picture, its just been a little frustrating during this phase of development. US$1800 is in the sweet spot for BC8. I would want to see some more of the results to add to the resource before i popped out any numbers and that would be close. BC8 will never have a lot of reserves,. The resource will easily convert across down the track with infill drilling. Its just like Silverlake.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.040(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $136.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 36.0¢ 32.0¢ $575.3K 1.662M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 97082 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 171670 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.