CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Morning rookstar.
    great pic.
    former directors can often be problems until they’ve sold. Once they’ve lodged their final director’s notices, they have no obligation to locate anything further, unless they hold more than 5% from memory. It’s definitely NOT directors selling, as you know they must lodge within 5 days of any buy or sell. If they have sold within last 5 days, we’ll soon know. I was chairman of a very small public company for some years back in my previous life. I remember ASIC were really strict on us lodging any share movements.
    global markets had a dirty night. It feels like it might have more to go. Maybe see the 10% pull back we should have had by now. Doesn’t feel like THE big one. But one never knows. If just a 10%er Orr whatever, it’s might be a buying opportunity for some. The fact that wall fails doesn’t really impact us unless IO price falls, which it didn’t. It went up a little more.
    hve a good one all.
    cheers,
    ned.

ps
    i can probably take the blame for the global pull back. Lol. In the old days the redned factor was well known and all powerful. When I bought, SP’s fell. When I sold, up they go. It was amazing how many times it happened. But long term I did ok, I’ve been buying a few things lately, including a few calls on the US market yesterday. Lucky it was tiny lot and I have a lot of dax puts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.