SFX 8.08% 45.5¢ sheffield resources limited

For what it's worth, looking at the market bids and offers over...

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 406
    For what it's worth, looking at the market bids and offers over the last week, it appears that the 'market makers' are back in action. They have identified that there is a seller in the market and have been adding sell orders to the offer side and moving their bid orders progressively back to squeeze the seller out at lower and lower prices.

I know many would wonder on what basis I'm calling this. One of the main factors is the fact that ordinarily in SFX, there are very few real sellers at any time (and buyers, even when significant news is released), we often see days of very low volumes, and often a very thin offer side. Whereas at times when this action I'm speaking of happens, the market suddenly looks flooded with sellers and a slow and steady slipping bid. This leaves the actual sellers feeling like there is only one way out, to hit the sliding bid, which they can only do gradually as there is never enough at the top bid skit (until it gets to the floor price, where the bulk gets transacted).

The 'market makers' trading algorithms are very good at identifying when a genuine seller enters the market, and swings into action accordingly.

To date project progression has been a dream really, as long as production and sales remain on track then these interim share price moves will eventually prove irrelevant.

My main investment criteria (not being a trading type of guy) is to know that I'm buying fundamentally cheap future earnings. If I successfully do this I know my long term downside is mitigated and eventually there's a good chance of significant investment returns.

I'm still waiting for someone to highlight another stock of a similar profile to SFX that is trading as cheaply.

all the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
-0.040(8.08%)
Mkt cap ! $178.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 44.0¢ $500.4K 1.098M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1200 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 19105 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
45.0¢
  Change
-0.040 ( 8.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
46.5¢ 47.0¢ 44.0¢ 471459
Last updated 15.49pm 29/05/2024 ?
SFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.