SFX 9.09% 45.0¢ sheffield resources limited

Correct. The issue of the 'direction stone' was raised months...

1. 323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    Correct. The issue of the 'direction stone' was raised months ago but as you rightly highlight, Bergmann and his merry band will use every opportunity created by positive operational development at Thunderbird to rehash old grievances in the media in a bid to try extort the JV Company. And when the mainstream media refuse to give it air time, they simply pump it out in their own little website/publication (The National Indigenous Times).

KMS seem very confident in their position and given how aware they are of Bergmann's scrutiny, I'm sure all 'i's' are being dotted and 't's' crossed.

It is very clear to those involved that the noise being created by the Joombarn-Buru Aboriginal Corporation is simply sour grapes because they keep missing out on winning contract tenders because Bergmann always puts too high a margin on his "sub- contractors". They contracts then get awared to other indigenous groups from Derby or other parts of the North West. They said as much in their previous NIT article by Giovanni Torre on September 6, 2023

Nyikina Mangala Traditional Owner Rosita Shaw told National Indigenous Times the company was not being supportive of Traditional Owners or operating in the spirit of their agreements. "Part of the co-existence agreement (between the company and Walalakoo Aboriginal Corporation) is helping us with the contracts, but we have been putting in for tenders as Traditional Owners and they keep knocking us back, and have been giving contracts to non-Indigenous contractors, and to some people from the Pilbara and Goldfields area. We keep putting in a lot of work to put in the tenders," she said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
-0.045(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $180.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 44.0¢ $443.3K 971.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3200 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 54859 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.09pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
44.0¢
  Change
-0.045 ( 10.2 %)
Open High Low Volume
46.5¢ 47.0¢ 44.0¢ 375534
Last updated 12.20pm 29/05/2024 ?
SFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.