TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Really don't think we will .. but thanks for wishing it. Excess...

1. 7,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 728
    Really don't think we will .. but thanks for wishing it. Excess supply is coming from oil slurries through emulsion or oxidisation both very, very dirty and costly to process. One thing China has stopped doing is accepting refactory ore or cocentrate from other countries, its now regulated heavily. What I mean by this is any sort of concentrate, doesn't matter the mineral or metal generally has to be high grade now because of the down stream problems it causes not only their economy but the environment. So Glencore for copper literally had to buy a new concentrate factory in Taiwan to start blending their copper concentrate to ensure it meets spec for the Chinese Market. There are quite literally brokers buying low grade concentrates and mixing them with high grade concentrates to meet spec. Its why high grade copper demands such a high price atm.

Point I am trying to make is the Vanadium supply they are beneficiating out of oil slurries will not last long IMO due to regulation. The Government will crack down on it just like they have with many other traditional minerals and metals.
    Last edited by pustayo: 01/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.