RDM 3.03% 16.0¢ red metal limited

Ann: Maiden Trial MREC Product From Sybella REO Ore, page-56

1. 305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    When Philw warns about BHP walking if they dont find copper take some notice. Make a mental note. See what happens down the track.

His 'predictions' uncannily become true. So much so that I consider them as plans rather than predictions. Philw I believe either is a broker, has firm ties to brokers or is paid by brokers to get messages out to us here that they want us to get.

I tried very hard to stop the recent MMA placement and see funding happen through the red metal shareholders options exercise so thay the share price wouldn't fall. Yes I know the options date was a while away and I know that people wanted a big amount of cash for drilling ASAP. I get that. But I still tried for the lofty goal of options exercise. Why - because it benefits many not just a few and we all want the share price to keep going higher.

Even before the placement was announced in MMA, Philw mocked us and called for sub 30c prices which he happily got.

But the great prediction Philw made was two months before the MMA placement was announced he 'predicted' there would be a placement raising $5m at 25c. He was 1c off the share price but correct in the $ amount. Clever or knew?

He's nasty, hates being told his tables are showing nothing but smoke and mirrors and gets instant likes on his posts moments after posting which is the most suspicious thing of all. He lectures people about following hot copper guidelines yet says nothing about the continuous bashings that people get if they oppose him. He is flanked on the sides by people who bash those that call him out. He has his loyal followers (some genuine some not)! And its all just an elaborate scam to do what the brokers want him to do. His tactics on Hot Copper certainly dont make him Robinson Crusoe, there are plenty like him working for the brokers. Paid paid paid.

dont trust him. Also dont trust those that say 'im a newbie here, I just invested in RDM and these discussions and arguments make me wanna sell'. These may be genuine but also may not be. I also have to be careful of those that show sympathy on me. 'hey Aspear tries his best, he's fighting for shareholders', occasionally these posters can turn. This forum is a toxic cesspit of AAA level deception. Please reply to my shareholder letter if you are a genuine shareholders and even better a phone chat. We want RDM and MMA to win big for us the many not the few.

And did I mention Philw loves eventually pointing people in the direction of other stocks and that is his ultimate agenda I believe.

people who question my motives please know that I made a well known petition 5 years ago. stop dishonest practices on the asx and demand a royal commission

The petition is a lost cause now but just shows who I am, and how many people supported me when I was dedicated to exposing these things. Now Im dedicated to MMA. The goal is in my view and I am focused on that goal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $47.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $27.85K 172.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7041 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 32355 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.