ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    re: Ann: Maiden Vanadium Indicated Resource a... I spoke with Henning at the Uranium conference.
    Strikes me as a very straight shooter and has a serious respect for ASX compliance. Zero hot air and mirrors stuff.
    I did talk about the average investor having limited to zero knowledge of geology etc (I am talking average) and the need to be a bit more in our faces. I recall there was some discussion about details require for compliance and how ponderously long announcements would be if explanations were given along with the necessary qualifications.
    Some comment was made about small caps having to be realistic in the coverage they get by brokers or the press. I don't think it is a lack of marketing skill by Henning, he is quick with the story and very positive; it is just hard yards as a small cap, still in the early drilling stages and in an industry out of fashion for two years.
    He worked Extract Resources very well but I am sure it was the same hard yards before they hit $1.50.
    I am very happy to be a SHE shareholder.
    My comment is, anything out side the top 400 is almost invisible and rarely covered by any broker. They work the safe zone, Top 150, and avoid any stress or hard work. I have to salute Sirius; the story goes they has less than $50k left in the bank the day Before all hell broke lose. If it ain't true, it is a great story.
    SHE has a lot more cash, it just needs more metres of drilling - they too have a great piece of land.
    What may crack the 'macadamia nut' may not be ASX investors but the Koreans finally waking up to what they have. I would have a dollar or two on the North Koreans being far more aware than 99% of ASX followers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.791M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $70 10.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 9614834 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2699001 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.29pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.