MCT 0.00% 0.3¢ metalicity limited

xXmlghillyXxAfter a falling out with a close friend i have known...

1. 1,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 775
    xXmlghillyXx

After a falling out with a close friend i have known for over 20 years "Google", i met another great friend who is even better "Chat GPT":

Yes, an Australian company can consolidate its shares and raise capital simultaneously. Here's how it typically works:
    Share Consolidation: This involves reducing the number of shares in circulation by combining multiple shares into a single share. For example, a 10-for-1 consolidation means every ten shares held by shareholders are consolidated into one share. This action usually increases the share price proportionally and aims to make the stock more attractive to investors by reducing volatility and improving market perception.

Capital Raising: This involves issuing new shares to raise funds for the company. This can be done through various methods, such as a rights issue, placement, or public offering.

By combining these actions, a company might first consolidate its shares to achieve a higher share price and then issue new shares at this adjusted price to raise capital.

This sequence can help in making the new shares more appealing to potential investors, as the consolidated shares typically have a higher market value. However, it’s essential for the company to carefully plan and communicate these actions to shareholders and the market to avoid confusion and ensure support for both actions. They also need to comply with regulations set by the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).
    Last edited by Fridayme: 15/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $5.756K 1.918M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 48348273 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 49853192 57
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.