MCT 0.00% 0.2¢ metalicity limited

Good evening, REALLY ATR ?? Nothing like the success so far is...

1. 705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 375
    Good evening, REALLY ATR ?? Nothing like the success so far is it , s... decisions and self over paid wages and bonuses, working a treat! isnt it, at our expense of course , dont tell me we are all EXCITED now along with BF . Stuff the so called directors ? FFS I say, Standards my .... ?? Youre worried about these Hogs ? How many shares on issue now ? and failed adventures from these inept clowns? results clearly meant nothing , and the market has spoken , talk is cheap from these f....... . DONT get me wrong Ive got over 100k invested with these A....... for years now, along with a few others here, Who among you has that? So it is very much in my interest not to try and hold back any advance in our SP BUT BUT??? Never thought I would partially agree with punter but I do until they prove me wrong . Like Qld , buy cheap dirt out of the blue with our very little money, while in a takeover? that we cant afford , and never going to win, kick over a few rocks and post DRILLING complete, Really ?? WHAT ....... DRILLING??? how can you defend such incompetence or is it just me Please explain cheers Oldynasaw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.044M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $993 528.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 125741649 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 28049683 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.21pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.