MCT 0.00% 0.3¢ metalicity limited

Ann: Maiden Yundamindra Program Delivers Excellent Gold Results, page-40

1. 432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Can't argue with you punter you just go round in circles, you want to sack a directors every 6 months nfi!

"with your theory and opinion Barton should have been sacked 3.6 years ago
    coaches get sacked after 3 years of poor performance
    if you are good coach you start coaching immediatelyif you are recruited as elite player, you play as elite player
    you can’t make excuses for people with 15 25 and 35 years of experience"

I haven't said any one should be sacked nor have I presented a theory just facts, so if JB would have only started 3.6 years ago so I'm trying to understand why you say he should be sacked then? your not making much sense.

All I can figure out is your a holder known of NEX, which explains your attitude towards the MCT directors in general. Your bitter & I understand why, NEX went from a 100% holder to a JV of 49% which is now just 20% interest.

It's a sad day when you can't take your medicine & have to go to other threads to dish out your vengeful BS.

There is no comparison between being "an elite player or coach" as to taking on a role as a director or MD for an ASX listed company in the midst of a hostile TO. You got a job to do & you just do it, it's done & dusted now, the disputes were settled so I'd say they did their job, which would have been difficult because NEX were never backing down, they weren't paying costs so they had to negotiate their way out of the legal issues.

There is a chance that RS could leave his role in the company as I believe he come onboard to oversee the TO legalities, although I think his skills would still be invaluable to the company given NEX is still very vulnerable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 33533640 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.1¢ 316668 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.