LNR 14.3% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Ann: Major 3D-IP Survey Commenced at Moina Projec, page-3

1. 125 Posts.
    re: Ann: Major 3D-IP Survey Commenced at Moin... I honestly dont understand peoples obsession with writing off what may be in Tas.... I guess Petes track record is pretty dodgy since he is turning up excellent results everywhere he drills.... Andewa may turn out to be a fantastic deposit that re-rates this company to where we all hope it is going but there is no harm in being aggressive as a small cap explorer with lots of exciting prospects. The bottom line is we have the cash to explore Tas, by doing so we are not removing any effort away from PNG since we already have the 4 drills at Andewa and OK Tedi is doing the work on the JVs, so why wouldnt we want to know what kind of deposit exists there?

I think the biggest problem is a lot people invested into this company dont really understand what it takes to be an explorer and have been lured in by talk of the next Lihir at Andewa. Like many have said there are still a lot of unknowns for this company and we are yet to prove a resource at any of our deposits. Therefore it is only reasonable to explore all our prospetive sites to alleviate the risk that we would have in focusing all our efforts on one deposit. It is also important to realise that while fnt is currently doing early work at Andewa and Tas right now the majority of their effort is directed at PNG. At the end of the day having a backup plan is good sense in a field like exploratory mining where there are no sure things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.775M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $47.47K 13.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 57726829 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11347359 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.