ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 15,121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2627
    Acknowledged and agree..... with a "but".

While this certainly is only an administrative step in terms of approvals, the very protracted submission period allowed ample opportunity for Bruce to kill this based on questions from the EPA. That, and we finally move back onto the definitive time line that was produced 2 years ago as this draws a line under the required documentation in the required format (which is a massive deal).

In essence, the EPA is now satisfied that it has all the elements required for itself and the public to evaluate the project and its methods. this means the money burn stops, VRX's dumb shyte consultants are stood down until public questions, and we finally start ticking off milestones..... they don't neccesarily "approve" either. that is for the minister to decide, they simply provide advice. I gather Bruce has been courting Mr Minister for some time i gather to extol the virtues of silica sand and DVT. of this, both the federal and state governments shopping VRX around globally as a strategic supply of critical minerals.......would be very hard to imagine receiving a no after they made it central to their strategic minerals pitch.

On that, I'm not concerned about DVT. even if it was only 10% effective, it would be better than strip mining or "stockpiling" surface material until mining finishes in ... year 2123 While it may come with some conditions to continue the study and report back to the EPA on a routine basis it is a superior method based on my lay persons review of the submitted data, when compared to stripping or piling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.