ENR 4.17% 34.5¢ encounter resources limited

Great info @salpetie - six months ago I would not have thought...

1. 10,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2596
    Great info @salpetie - six months ago I would not have thought they would have got that far east on their tenements so soon.

The eastern corner of your first graphic shows the shore of Lake Mackay, where AMN has its potash brine play, but is also host to some extention of ENR's 'intrusives' ? Do you have any views about Agrimin's land?

The map below shows some info about tenement ownership, as I'm sure you know, but could be of interest to others. It badly needs updating and completion, especially in the south where there is much IOCG type hype.

I'll disclose that I hold AMN - they were first movers and spun out much of their non potash ground to form Tali Resources PL and WA1. AMN still holds large beneficial interests in those, including ownership of WA1 worth ~$60 mil, so they say. If, as is likely Luni becomes a cash cow for WA1, dividends flowing through Tali to AMN could value it at its current level in themselves.

So all that is about West Arunta in WA, but ENR, AMN and others have large extensions over the NT border - goodness known what they have to offer - I am ignorant. So any info or guidance to reading would be welcome.
    Many thanks, in advance.

(the right hand vertical line is the WA/NT border)

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6171/6171273-aa7c4ddeb35e8f095a1cdc0843f2e531.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
-0.015(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $155.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 34.5¢ 31.5¢ $397.8K 1.196M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9834 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 2218 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.