KLL 0.00% 2.5¢ kalium lakes limited

Thats exactly what I'm surprised about too, the lack of...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Thats exactly what I'm surprised about too, the lack of excitement in the market, I just had to double check with the last quarter report that said stage two was 180 KTPA, this 400 represents over 2x what was mentioned in January, and at a lower cost too! Makes me think theoretically share price should be 2x what was expected before this announcement at least. I don't understand why KLL did not use % to show investors just how much of great news this was?? Why are they selling themselves short? Additionally phase one in January was 90 KTPA, so 30 more is pretty significant that's a 25% increase in production and a lower unit cost!!! Either way I am super excited about this and hoping the market will finally wake up and institutions start to buy or talk about KLL.

On a side note, can someone explain why google, yahoo finance, and my broker ( I assume many others too ) commsec all have different all time high prices, I think its not unreasonable to assume the SP will go to at least 52 high, however there all different which I don't understand and its not due to capital raise because there not at a 50% difference !

As a young investor il leave today with the typical, see you at the moon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.