KLL 0.00% 2.5¢ kalium lakes limited

Anyone know when KLL will be looking at hitting that 400 KTPA?...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Anyone know when KLL will be looking at hitting that 400 KTPA? From what I read so far it does require some expansion of machinery at the moment, something im not opposed to thought since our dollar is so strong right now and the machines coming from Germany it will come at a 30% price reduction maybe My guess and it is really a guess is not for 3-4 years just from the time it expects to get to 120 KTPA and required construction + management will probably want to have good solid cash flow too.

My only "concern" and honestly im looking for reasons hard here is that with the dollar being high our exports will be pretty pricy, however the EU is going to add a environmental tax to fertilizer https://www.euractiv.com/section/energy-environment/news/a-carbon-border-tax-on-fertilisers-think-twice-eu-told/ and KLL evaporation method is significantly better then the current production method for potash called Mannheim process which is not eco friendly at all. So KLL could maybe benefit from that?

I mentioned this above but can anyone explain why KLL 52 high price is different on Yahoo finance, google and brokers? I am asking because once its in production I don't see why KLL should not be at least the same or higher then 52 high prices

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.