RNU 7.14% 9.1¢ renascor resources limited

The whining here from some posters about others having a bearish...

1. 7,967 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1649
    The whining here from some posters about others having a bearish view of the Siviour Project and its DFS is hilarious. If your conviction in the project and your investment was so strong you wouldn't care. If you had done any research at all you would be able to challenge the research and views of others, but no, just incessant whining and accusations that anyone who posts something you don't like is a "down ramper".

Here are some points I have raised that no one has been able to discuss or dispute:

> Mining costs for low-grade graphite ore have been capitalised to the balance sheet which distorts the OPEX in the early production year;

> Siviour has one of the poorest flake distribution sizes of any ASX-listed graphite project;

> The costing estimate for Siviour's proposed desalination plant is suspiciously low. The proposed desalination plant also hasn't been approved despite an application being lodged in 2019;

> It was announced in June 2020 that leading Nordic investment bank, ABG Sundal Collier, would manage the proposed debt funding for Siviour. They haven't been mentioned since. What happened? Did the Siviour DFS not pass their due diligence?;

> RNU signed a non-binding MOU with Qingdao Chenyang Graphite in 2018. Unsurprisingly, this MOU amounted to nothing and has not been mentioned since – which is usually what happens with Chinese MOUs for graphite despite what some on here claim.

Incessant whining from posters incapable of discussing Siviour's fundamentals will not deter me from sharing my own research and views.
    Last edited by Wilma85: 05/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
-0.007(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $231.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.8¢ 9.0¢ $510.5K 5.540M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 323346 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 32300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.