FIN 0.00% 0.6¢ fin resources limited

Ann: Major Capital Raising to Strategic Cornerstone Investors, page-62

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    For the record - I sold half my holding just before the close on Wednesday @ 3.1 cents and the other half on Thursday @ 3.5 cents.

With volume of 89M + 80M + 11M today, a significant % change of the share register will have taken place, given there are only 451M shares in issue. The trading should have cleaned out the stale shareholders and put in place a large number of shareholdings who's purchase price is 2.5 cents or higher.

I felt it was right to sell on the spike, as the share prices normally drop back afterwards waiting on the next piece of news, picking the right price to sell at though is very tricky. Although the stock was very trade able for nice gains especially on Thursday (but I couldn't due to technology issues thankfully for me I had put a sell order in for that other half, that eventually got filled).

I may well buy back-in at some point and wait to see what they intend to do with the company, the question will be one of doing so at what I feel is a sensible price that offers upside value on that next piece of news. A lot of thinking to do over the weekend as to what I personally feel that price is, given all the facts we currently know about options etc.

Some of which I personally feel are excessive to say the least.

They will still need to hold a meeting to get all of this approved by existing shareholders, which is going to take a few weeks to achieve.

I wonder if there will be some new substantial shareholder notices appear over the next few days?

Good luck to all

LOTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.895M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1126416 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1143994 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.