ATU 0.00% 0.5¢ atrum coal limited

Ann: Major Coal Intersections at Elan Coking Coal Project, page-2

1. 1,671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Great announcement re further increase in successful drilling etc BUT the further delay in KURO having it's IPO delayed is really bad news for any of us who believed the Board's earlier statements about "rewarding shareholders etc".

I told my optimistic Stockbroker that we would see a big drop in shareprice if KURO deal was delayed & today's result sadly proves I WAS right .

There is little doubt,still, that Atrum will be a Major player within a few years & the share price WILL be several multiples of current price--But the handling of the KURO deal has been (IMO) a poor reflection on the Board & possibly the only time they have reneged on earlier promises.

It is all very well for some to say that in the medium /long term we will see a huge increase in our investment(I agree too )- but I ( like many) really thought we were onto a nice little earner,in the short term,.. with the proposed KURO deal to shareholders NOW IT has been snatched away by some "Meanies''
    Would like to see some clarification on why this move will be better for us!! Meanwhile we must grit our teeth & watch our investment in ATRUM get further punished. "NOT HAPPY JAN" DWJD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.