ATU 0.00% 0.5¢ atrum coal limited

Ann: Major Coal Intersections at Elan Coking Coal Project, page-3

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    DWJD, I made the journey to Sydney for the last AGM and for me that's 8+ hrs round trip in 1 day so I am ( or was ) getting a bit concerned as well. I am yet to make a cent, and am out of pocket quite substantially as we'll.
    After meeting and listening to the board members that was present, I'm more comfortable than ever, and hoping to buy more at these prices. I am by no means an expert, very much a novice but every time it goes down, I read the latest Atrum AGM presentation and the story is the same, actually way better now I believe after going to the AGM and listening to the senior board members talk, but that's just my personal assessment . People want to sell out at these low prices, then there loss and someone else's gain, I guess.
    I was lucky to have a one on one with Cameron Vorias before the AGM and was very impressed with his engaging nature, wasn't above talking to me and clearly knows his Buisness, the Coal industry. Also Russell Moran and Steve Boulton were very impressive to listen to. Read Cameron Vorias and Steve Boultons work history as well as the rest of the manergemt team, and they are all extremely experienced in their given fields, and I believe it is the quality of the team that James Chilsom and Russell Moran have assembled that will take this to the next level, off take agreements and ML. Best thing I did was go to the AGM
    Not happy where it is now, but take advantage of it and buy, I'm going to

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.