ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 364 Posts.
    dwjd,

Please stop concerning yourself about Kuro. At this stage the Kuro tenements are completely undeveloped and practically worthless. Besides, as an Atrum shareholder you own them all already. It does not make a difference if they are spun off into a different entity (which you will get shares in) or remain as part of Atrum (which you already have shares in), you own a piece of the tenements either way. The only difference is that Kuro will raise capital externally in order to begin development of the new sites which will hopefully add some value to shareholders, albeit slowly and over several years. This development expenditure currently makes no sense for Atrum as all the time and capital is being spent bringing GHN into production (as it should be).

Believe me, none of the professionals care about Kuro at the moment - right now, it is all about continuing to de-risk GHN, signing offtake and funding agreements and gradually getting that first mine into production. After that there are a dozen other potential mine locations in the enormous Groundhog coal field to be developed. Kuro is an afterthought and you really should stop worrying about it, no one else is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.