CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4363
    Really?

5mins to 10mins to know all about the company and its project and its history.

WOW. You must be a super humanbeings.

I spent months and read all past anns and then read them again and again in days and weeks later and still believe I have not fully grasped the whole picture of the company.

Let me ask you a few questions about this company and its projects:

- Do you know there is a Zinc-Nickel project near STORM that run for 20 years or so? What the name of that project?

- Do you know BHP was involved in this project? What funding package amount? For what percentage ownership if BHP did choose to go ahead after successful drillings?

- Who was the owner of this project at that time with BHP as a partner?

- What did BHP do? How many holes did it drill? What did it intersect at 4100N, 2200N zone?

- What are the highest copper grade rock chip samples (gossan floats) have been collected (32% and 62%)?

- Do you know anything about Seal zinc project? What is its known resource so far?

- Do you know other prospects/projects near STORM project?

- What are the major interception thickness and grade have been achieved at 2750N zone? 4100N zone, 2200N zone,...?

- Do you know the TEMPEST propects has gossan float over 250m-300m? Not a couple of rock chips, thousands and thousands of gravel in green colour?

- What are the last 3 CR and prices?

- Do you know its metallurgical testwork has been done before and what DSO product has been achieved? Using what methods? (Crushing, X-ray, sorting,...)

- Do you know how many techniques they have performed at STORM to identify these anomalies?

- How many EM plates have they found near the surface? (Answer is 7)

- How many EM plates have they also found out below the near surface mineralizations? (Answer is also 7).

- Who are the top 20, top10 shareholders?

- Particularly, who are the top2 shareholders? Are they directors or are they non-directors? How many shares are they currently holding? (It is very important directors are also big holders).

I can ask you many more questions. I mean many times more than above. I am shocked to know i have to spend months while someone only need to spend 5-10mins to know all. Geez, I am a slow learner!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.