CNB 3.75% 41.5¢ carnaby resources limited

Thanks @EddieBo for your kind words..."@carrikaya are you...

1. 1,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1433

Thanks @EddieBo for your kind words...

"@carrikaya are you perhaps still here mate? I know you were heavily criticized for being positive about Cnb to the point that you wanted to leave Hc. You were instrumental to a number of us who don’t always understand mining terms as well as we should. Hope you are having a great day and thanks mate!"

Still here and always have been since 17 cents... But as I have mentioned previously, I am taking a break from HC and focusing on my mental health... HC can really take it out of you hehe tongue.png But I read everything (skim past the rubbish), and make a comment here and there when I feel the need. As we all know, I will be here til $6.73 and beyond! CNB is a once in a life-time stock and I truly believe Rob will generate GREAT wealth for himself, his team, and his shareholders. This is his "third" company, and we know what he has achieved with his first two... I am quite sure that he wants to go out with a bang ("retire") this time round biggrin.png

Carnaby Hotel is another step closer thanks to these past few days, but the journey is far from over. These results, along with other results throughout 2021 are "company transforming" and I am very much looking forward to what 2022 brings. It has been an incredible ride so far, and the ride is far from over... It is just beginning.

Congrats to all LT holders.

Cari

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
0.015(3.75%)
Mkt cap ! $71.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 44.0¢ 40.0¢ $72.33K 175.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17961 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 22000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.